How To Accessorize A Royal Blue Dress
How To Accessorize A Royal Blue Dress: What do you think of when you see the color blue? Maybe you think of the ocean or a clear sky. For me, blue is the color of royalty. That's why I was so excited to find this gorgeous royal blue dress!
Of course, once I had the dress, I needed to figure out how to accessorize it. If you're thinking about wearing a royal blue dress, here are some great ideas for accessories that will make you look like a queen!
1. Start with a royal blue dress as your base piece. A royal blue dress can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the occasion.
2. When it comes to accessorizing a royal blue dress, the right hair accessories can take a look from basic to breathtaking. If you’re wearing a royal blue dress, the best hair accessories to pair with it will depend on your personal style and the occasion. If you’re going for a more understated look, then consider soft waves and a sparkly barrette or headband. If you’re looking to make a bold statement, then an ornate hair comb with jewels or feathers can be a great way to finish your look. If you’re in need of some extra volume, then opt for a dramatic updo with a bejeweled hairpin or clip. No matter what look you’re going for, there’s sure to be a hair accessory that will complement your royal blue dress.
3. When it comes to finding the perfect pair of shoes for a royal blue dress, there are so many options out there! Depending on the occasion and your personal style, you can opt for a chic mule with a metallic heel, or go classic in a pair of black pointed-toe pumps. For a more casual event, a pair of espadrilles or platform sandals can be great picks. If you’re looking to make a statement, go bold with a pair of brightly colored stilettos or strappy sandals. No matter which type of shoe you choose, make sure it complements the color of your dress, so that your outfit looks put together and polished.
4. When it comes to finding the perfect jewelry to match your royal blue dress, you want something that will make a statement. A silver necklace and earrings are a perfect choice that can add some sparkle. Another good choice is to pick a piece that has the same color intensity as your dress. For example, if you have a deep royal blue dress, opt for a jewelry piece with an even darker hue like navy blue.
5. When it comes to choosing the perfect makeup for a royal blue dress, there are plenty of options. You can go for bold and dramatic with a smoky eye and a deep red lip or go for something more subtle with a neutral eye look and soft pink lip. For an extra sparkle, add some metallic eyeshadow to the lids or a hint of glitter along the lower lash line. If you want to keep it simple, a swipe of mascara and rosy cheeks are always flattering. Whatever you choose, the key is to keep it fun and make sure your makeup looks polished and put together.
Follow these tips and you'll be sure to turn heads in your royal blue dress!
Article: How To Accessorize A Royal Blue Dress